Monday, January 08, 2007

Snapped Spade

After seeing Blogger has moved out of Beta, I decided (after taking a deep breath) to make the jump and upgrade to the new system. The transistion seems to have run smoothly so far - I haven't encountered any disasters like others - but I have come across one problem. I wanted to post a couple of items from the Digg.com site. Previoulsy this was just a matter of clicking a button on the Digg site and the item would be posted here. When I tried this time, Digg kept can up with an error, saying my username and password were invalid.
Ok thought I, no problem, my username and password were different so I updated them in the Digg profile. The same error came up. After numerous attempts at updating the info and trying to post, I decided to see if anyone else had experienced the same problem. The upshot is that the Digg link won't work with the new Blogger, nor will some other third-party websites. Flickr was one of them, but they have since updated their software to accept the new Blogger. Guess I'll just have to wait until Digg does the same. Until then, here are the stories I wanted to post.....

Proof that no good deed goes unpunished.....


How do Arnie and Stallone match up in the body count stakes?


No comments: