Sunday, January 22, 2006

Random Irritations and Joys No 112

Random Irritations of Life: Having to get a new graphics card 'cos mine's getting obsolete now....Windows suddenly not recognising my soundcard but also saying everything's fine Having to wait 'till spring for the new series of Lost.... The fact that it seems I will never reach the top of my pay grade....The inccessant self-promotion and programme trailing on Sky (and creeping into other channels) the plus point is that it saves watching the actual programme....People smoking skunk on the buses -a headache really starts the day off....
Random Joys of Life: The new series of House on Five and reruns of Due South on ITV2... (I've noticed that I seem to be watching an alarming amount of American TV at the mo....) The satisfaction of doing a job well....England Rugby winning (well done to the Scots too, even though they'd never return the compliment....)

No comments: